You guessed it - poor little guy has an earS infection. He is dealing OK with it. He is not running a fever. I am reluctant to give him antibiotics, and his current level of infection isn't severe enough to warrant them. Off topic for a bit - why must antibiotics contain both disgusting flavoring (making it impossible to mix in with anything so he will take it) and artificial food coloring (which possibly contributes to allergies, sensitivities and behavioral issues yet poses no functionality in the efficacy of the drug)?
He still is not doing great with his therapist #1. Very disheartening. We are 3 days into the week and have accomplished no targets. Compare that to the 12 from last week. This is not making me happy. Is it the break he has had from the one therapist for 8 days? Is it the ear infection? Is it some other meaning. So sad. Feeling low energy.
1 comment:
Conor NEVER does well when he is getting (or is) sick and usually has a regression in behavior. Of course, I don't blame him. I am not exactly on my game when I'm sick, either. Sorry that we keep missing each other. :-/. You've constantly been on my mind.
Post a Comment