Chef Sophia helping to make chocolate cupcakes for Daddy's birthday.
The birthday card made by Sophia and Zach.
After 11 months of waiting, we just received notice that our insurance company will not pay for the Zachary's evaluation and diagnosis at the Yale Child Studies Center. They had no medical reason for denying the claim, and their excuse was that they don't pay for diagnosis coverage for determining Early Intervention coverage. Huh? We weren't doing this just for EI's sake - we were doing it for getting a diagnosis plain and simple.
I was irate at their flimsy excuse - one so apparent that they could not come up with anything good that they tried to figure out some way to deny it that seemed reasonable, although there is NO reasonable reason to deny it other than they are cheap ^^*$%s.
So as I stammered a response to this letter, Sophia says the following:
You'll show the emperors you're a butt breaker.
I laughed so hard that I thanked God right then and there that I have both my children in my life.
Have yet to tell Daddy the news - didn't want to ruin his birthday. I suppose if he reads this post - he'll likely find out.
Good bye $4000. Happy Birthday Steve!
3 comments:
So sorry about insurance response. I hope you "break some butts". Happy birthday to your husband!
Sounds like somebody's been using the term "ball breaker" around the house! :-D
Seriously, Melissa, we actually haven't! I have no idea where she comes up with these things. Tonight she told me out of the blue:
"Don't worry Mom, your pants are going to save you." Huh?
Post a Comment