Thursday, June 4, 2009

Questions....

What is it with my kids lately? (Sophia is now sick once again.)

What is sleep like and will I ever get a chance to experience it in totality?

God has given me more than I can handle, and now what? I pray, I ask for help, what else?

If a government representative has said he will do all in his power to help, isn't it my right to find out what exactly he is doing?

What is it with the notion of entitlement with people lately?

Why do people you think will be there evaporate when you really need them, and some people out of nowhere are amazingly generous?

Is blood really thicker than water?

I only have so much to give - how do I direct it?

How come I feel energized after helping someone else but am totally losing steam when trying to figure things out for myself and my family?

Is it foolish to think about a career change so dramatic that will require intense schooling when I am already barely functioning?

Are we supposed to be foolish sometimes?

Does it make people feel good to tell you that God has chosen you when you have a kid wish a special need? It surely doesn't make the parent feel any better.

Where are my fellow Christians and church members as we are going through all this?

Does God give disabilities? Is it evil? Is life just random?

He's so beautiful, he smiles so often, he even seems happy a lot - then why do I spend so much time in a state of worry?

It still feels like someone punched me in the stomach - so how come I don't cry that often?

How is Sophia being affected by this? How is Steve being affected by this? What is affecting Zach that makes him autistic?

Can I make a difference for him? Is what we are doing truly helping? Can I help others with what I know?

No comments: