Saturday, June 6, 2009

YouTube video

Mark Leland video I found during an insomnia episode. Would love to see a pop artist do a version to get a broader audience. The video part of the couple splitting gets to me. I feel like autism has taken my boy, a lot of my family, some of my friends, my career, and what about my marriage? We are fighting this in so many fronts beyond the obvious.

What a friend Mark Leland must be to watch his manager go through the struggle and be able to pen a song that captures quite a bit. I feel like so many people in my life want to just ignore that this has happened. I am so grateful to those who are helping to see us through. I can definitely say that I have met some of the greatest folks out there who truly have extremely generous spirits and are there to see us through this. One day when we get to a better spot, I hope I get the chance to return the favor.

1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

The first year sucks. There's no nice way to say it. The next years after that certainly aren't a bed of roses, but you have fewer days like these and more days where you can focus on that silver lining and not the cloud... Even if the cloud seems to last an eternity. Listening and nodding my head. xoxo