Monday, March 22, 2010

OOPS!

My apologies to someone who recently commented on my blog - apparently I accidentally deleted your comment and there is no restore function - uugghh!  I have altered settings so this should not be an issue in the future.  Again - sorry!

4 comments:

Alif said...

Was it mine?

Leanne Boulware Morphet said...

Alif - I am so sorry, it must have been you. After the message was accidentally deleted there was no way for me to see who it was from or what it said. I would like it if you could re-post. I know our journey's are so similar. Also - I have tried to email you at your yahoo.com address, but my messages are rejected for some reason.

Alif said...

No problem, I can't remember what was it?

Leanne Boulware Morphet said...

That's the problem - I didn't even read it! Uugghh.