Feeling that I am grossly behind at work, I decided to come in to work on a Sunday knowing that after having a sleep deprived night tonight, I will likely be a wreck the next few days, not really helping my productivity levels. I even tried to give Steve a break by taking Sophia with me. Well, yup, I was speeding, and yup, the cop felt compelled to have to write me a speeding ticket. My Lord, can my luck get much worse?
Sophie handled the whole thing in stride.
S: "What's going on Momma?"
L: "I was pulled over for speeding."
S: "That policeman is taking a long time."
L: "Yup"
S: "Are we stilling going in to work?"
L: "Yup"
S: "OK. Can I have a fruit snack."
L: "Yup"
No mention of it again.
So here we are at work, and the software I tried to get working is not functioning correctly, and I for the life of me can't figure out why. Maybe if I start that drug habit I have been thinking about I won't feel any pain any more. Ahhh. I'll likely get fired from my job then. Shucks. Guess I'll just have to keep hitting my head against the keyboard.
Momma never told me there would be days like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment